Next Wednesday, October 16 from 2 – 3 p.m. EST, Distributed Energy will host our latest presentation: Strategic Electrification: Satisfy the Demand with VRF Technology. Register now!
Strategic electrification is a movement to reduce carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions and costs by increasing energy efficiency and powering technologies with electricity drawn from sustainable sources. Buildings account for nearly 40% of annual global CO2 emissions produced by fossil-fuel burning equipment.
In response to this challenge, private and public decarbonization initiatives are driving the design and construction of more sustainable buildings equipped with electric-powered mechanical systems. Strategic electrification is happening now and is expanding along voluntary and mandatory, legislation-based pathways. Through this webinar, attendees will learn about the concept, objectives and drivers of strategic electrification and how Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) systems help solve the challenges associated with the movement.
Target Audience: Facility Managers + Building Owners
- Describe the need for decarbonization in the built environment.
- Discuss public and private decarbonization initiatives.
- Describe voluntary and mandatory pathways to decarbonization and the connection to energy efficiency and electrification.
- Explain the concept and objectives of strategic electrification.
- Explain how electric-powered Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) systems support strategic electrification and address associated challenges.
If you are unable to join the live webinar, register now and you will receive a link via email when the webinar is available for on-demand streaming.