Don’t miss our next webinar! This Wednesday, September 18 from 2 – 3 p.m. EST, ACHR News will host our presentation: The Fundamentals of VRF. Register now!
As the HVAC market continues to expand and Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) technologies continue to evolve, the demand for contractors with VRF expertise will grow. This presentation provides insight into the requirements, advantages and opportunities associated with specifying VRF systems and addresses the common misconceptions contractors may encounter in the field. Additionally, the speakers will discuss VRF-specific concepts including simultaneous heating and cooling as well as how VRF technology fits within building industry trends such as strategic electrification.
Target Audience: Residential and Commercial HVAC Contractors
- Identify VRF system components as well as basic best practices for applications and installation
- Describe VRF-specific concepts and how VRD fits within building industry trends
- Explain the similarities and differences between VRF systems and traditional HVAC systems regarding functionality, performance and installation requirements
- Dispel common myths and misconceptions about VRF systems including those related to ACCA sizing guidelines, wiring, piping and maintenance
- Make a case to company leadership and clients describing the advantages, opportunities and available resources associated with specifying, applying and installing VRF systems
If you are unable to join the live webinar, register now and you will receive a link via email when the webinar is available for on-demand streaming.