We have two upcoming webinars featuring our latest presentation, Getting Started with VRF! One webinar will highlight the benefits and basics of VRF systems to hotel owners and the other is more in-depth; ideal for HVAC contractors, engineers or other technicians. Kevin Miskewicz, director of commercial product planning, METUS and Victor Chael, commercial area manager, METUS, will present for both publications.
Getting Started with VRF – RSES Journal
- Tuesday, February 26, 1 – 2 p.m. EST
- Suggested Audience: HVAC Contractors, Engineers, Technicians
- Register Now
As the HVAC market continues to expand and Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) technologies continue to evolve, the demand for professionals with VRF expertise will increase. This presentation provides thorough insight into the requirements, advantages and opportunities associated with specifying VRF systems and addresses the common misconceptions professionals may encounter in the field. Additionally, the speakers will detail VRF-specific concepts including simultaneous heating and cooling as well as how VRF technology supports building industry trends such as Strategic Electrification.
- Identify VRF system components as well as basic best practices for application and installation.
- Explain the similarities and differences between VRF systems and traditional HVAC systems regarding functionality, performance and installation requirements.
- Dispel common myths and misconceptions about VRF systems including those related to ACCA sizing guidelines, wiring, piping and maintenance.
- Make a case to clients describing the advantages, opportunities and available resources associated with specifying, applying and installing VRF systems.
Getting Started with VRF – Hotel Business
- Friday, March 1, 1:30 – 2:30 p.m. EST
- Suggested Audience: Hotel Owners, Developers, Facility Managers
- Register Now
The hospitality industry is constantly evolving and so are the HVAC systems that have a significant impact on monthly operating expenses and the guest comfort experience. As heating and cooling technologies progress, more and more hospitality venues are installing Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) systems over conventional HVAC systems to achieve lower energy costs, greater sustainability and superior comfort control for guests.
This presentation defines VRF technology and its features while walking attendees through the benefits of switching to this HVAC technology over a conventional system.
From this presentation, you’ll learn:
- What VRF systems are
- How VRF systems can reduce operating costs
- How VRF systems can increase a building’s usable space and design flexibility
- How VRF systems can make your guests more comfortable
- How you can get started with VRF systems