Earlier this week, we promised to post details on an upcoming fall sales incentive. Today, we’re pleased to announce the impending launch of our Ductless on Every Job fall marketing campaign.
Just because the warmer weather and long summer days are coming to an end doesn’t mean the summer HVAC sales have to. We want to give contractors and their businesses a boost as we transition into the fall season by encouraging the sales of ductless technology. As part of the Ductless on Every Job campaign, we’re educating contractors on how ductless systems can be a solution on almost every sales call, and we’re offering a rebate program as an added incentive to join in on this movement.
As part of the program, which will run from September 16 to October 16, 2013, we will reward contractors with a $50 Visa gift card for every M-Series outdoor unit sold and installed on a residential job during the program’s duration. To help participants promote and sell ductless, we’ll have flyers, counter mats and other materials available for purchasing from their local Mitsubishi Electric distributor.
Additional program guidelines include:
- This national program will be funded solely by Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating and will not use any distributor co-op funds.
- The program will be available to all contractors.
- Contractors will be required to register and record sales using a web-based program at www.ductlessrewards.com.
- Qualified equipment: all M-Series outdoor units (MUZ-, MUY-, MU-, SUZ-,
- Qualified applications: single family residential applications only.
- Contractor will receive a $50 gift card for the first sale. Gift cards will be reloaded as additional sales are reported.
- Deadline for contractors to submit claims will be October 23, 2013.
With the Ductless on Every Job campaign, our goal is to educate contractors on all the unique scenarios where they could consider ductless as an answer to a sales call’s need. To support this program, we’re launching biweekly Ductless on Every Job blog posts, scheduled to run through the end of the year. In each one, we’ll focus on a specific installation or situation where contractors can offer ductless as a home comfort solution. Check back frequently to learn more on how you can get the most out of this exciting opportunity.
For more information on the Ductless on Every Job campaign, visit your local Mitsubishi Electric distributor.