On April 15, from 2 – 3 p.m. EST, be sure to join us for our latest webinar promoted by ASHRAE Journal: Achieving Optimal Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ) in Commercial Buildings with Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Systems. Register now!
The COVID-19 pandemic heightened industry and mainstream conversations about how commercial building systems operate and impact occupants. Tenants, guests and building owners have concerns and expectations which elevate indoor environmental quality (IEQ) alongside sustainability as critical differentiators for marketable, high-performance buildings. In this webinar, our own subject matter experts Mike Machemehl and Jose Hernandez, discuss IEQ components and design considerations with specific attention to how VRF systems, controls and complementary equipment contribute to IEQ strategies. Don’t miss this presentation!
- Explain indoor environmental quality (IEQ) and its components, including thermal comfort, indoor air quality (IAQ), acoustic comfort and lighting
- Position wellness and sustainability as complementary aspects of smart, marketable buildings
- Educate building owners on the operational, financial and productivity benefits of designing for IEQ with advanced mechanical technologies like Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) systems
- Explore how VRF systems and controls improve thermal comfort and sustainability while coordinating the operation of complementary IAQ equipment
- Discuss general design considerations for filtration, Energy Recovery Ventilators (ERV), Dedicated Outdoor Air Systems (DOAS) and Outdoor Air Systems (OAS) in commercial buildings
If you’re unable to join the webinar, register now and you’ll receive a link via email when it’s available for on-demand streaming. For more information on VRF technology, please visit MitsubishiPro.com.