On Thursday, November 14 from 2 – 3 p.m. EST, Fine Homebuilding will debut our presentation: Heat Pumps and Cold Climate Applications – Designing for Comfort and Resiliency. Register now!
In this introduction to cold-climate HVAC design, heat-pump experts Chad Gillespie and Kimberly Llewellyn of the Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US Performance Construction Team discuss methods, design considerations and application training behind cold climate applications. The goal of this webinar is to help designers, contractors and builders ensure comfort, efficiency and resilience when installing heat pumps in cold climates. During the live Q&A session, the speakers will be available to answer your questions.
Target Audience: Residential Builders, Remodelers, Architects and HVAC Contractors
- How even experienced designers and installers can miss important steps or fail to consider relevant variables.
- The importance of load calculations for specifying accurately sized HVAC systems.
- How to design for low-load applications.
- How to perform partial-load analysis and select equipment to best meet a home’s needs.
- How to avoid common pitfalls of overconnecting, underconnecting, oversizing and undersizing.
- How to design heat-pump systems for comfort and resiliency in cold climates.
If you are unable to join the live webinar, register now and you will receive a link via email when the webinar is available for on-demand streaming.