The latest updates to Diamond System Builder™ (DSB) software, our layout and system selection tool, make it easier than ever to design Mitsubishi Electric HVAC systems!
Version 4.1.3 includes the following new features:
- Compatibility with our latest snow and hail guard kits (PURY-P120(T/Y)NU-A) and addition of new ventilation units (PEFY-AF1200CFMR-E DOAS).
- Introduction of MAC-334IF-E System Controls Interface and improved application rules for M- and P-Series units.
- Improved submittal association for M- and P-Series units.
- Introduction of cloud-connected central controller accessory panel for Mitsubishi Electric VRF and third-party equipment.
- LAN view reintroduction and support of AutoCAD® schematic export.
- Support of Trane® and American Standard® co-branded literature.
- Option to include Solutions Department startup verbiage on Excel schedule.
- Project-specific indoor unit condensate removal calculation added to Excel schedule.
- DSB handbook updated.
This comprehensive update launched in November 2019. The program automatically downloads when you launch Diamond System Builder or you can manually update by selecting File, then Update DSB. For future projects, whether residential or commercial, engineers and contractors don’t need to worry about forgetting equipment, accessories or the proper product literature as they design systems. With DSB, this information is always handy.
For more information, fill out a request form here.