Last month, Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating held its Diamond Service Group (DSG) Conference at the Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel, Atlanta. The two-day conference brought together technical service professionals to receive advanced product application, installation and service training to properly support Mitsubishi Electric products.
The DSG is a network of more than 200 professionals located throughout North America, Latin America and the Caribbean. Each Mitsubishi Electric distributor employs one or more DSG professionals to serve as the local customer contact for troubleshooting and providing support for installed Mitsubishi Electric systems.
“The two-day conference gives our DSG members the opportunity to come together and interact with fellow professionals, as well as share educational resources to better assist their local customers,” says Mark Rogers, national manager of service and program operations, Mitsubishi Electric. “For many attendees, a highlight of this year’s conference was the assortment of breakout sessions we offered. Participants took away valuable information from the sessions, which addressed commercial and residential products and controls.”
Several awards were presented recognizing the success of DSG members and distributors in areas of technical case management, field service support, technical training and overall product support. The award categories were National DSG Distributor of the Year and Business Unit DSG Distributor of the Year.
This year’s award winners:
- National DSG Distributor of the Year: GENSCO – Tacoma, Washington
Business Unit DSG Distributor of the Year Awards:
- Northeast Business Unit: Homans Associates – Wilmington, Massachusetts
- Central Business Unit: Famous Supply – Akron, Ohio
- South Business Unit: Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. – Charlotte, North Carolina
- Southwest Business Unit: Texas Air Products – San Antonio, Texas
- West Business Unit: GENSCO – Tacoma, Washington
- International Business Unit: INELEC – Tegucigalpa, Honduras
To learn more about Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating, visit www.mehvac.com.