Consumer Testimonial

Consumer Testimonials: Ed & Stephanie Pacheco


Neighbors of Ed and Stephanie Pacheco were investigating a carbon monoxide leak when they discovered another serious health risk – asbestos in their HVAC ductwork. After hearing the news from next door, Ed and Stephanie took a look at their own HVAC unit and decided it was time to replace the 39-year-old natural gas system. High energy efficiency and minimal environmental impact were at the top of the couple’s list.

Listen to Stephanie, an environmentalist, explain how our ductless system maximizes the home’s energy- and water-saving features. Click here to learn what Ed likes most about their comfort system.