Approximately 2,100 HVACR professionals occupied the Pennsylvania Convention Center this week for Comfortech 2013, the National HVACR, Hydronics and Plumbing Seminar and Product Showcase. Held from September 18-20, the 3-day event, powered by Penton’s Contracting Business and Contractor magazines, is the “greatest sales opportunity in the mechanical systems industry,” according to the event’s producers. Each year, Comfortech brings together managers and owners of residential and commercial HVACR, hydronics and plumbing contracting firms to learn about the latest technologies on the market. This year’s Comfortech offered:
- Educational sessions with in-depth information on current industry trends and developments, including a 3-D live training station courtesy of the National Comfort Institute.
- Presentations from motivational speakers and sales coaches on how to re-energize businesses.
- Exhibition of HVACR manufacturers showcasing the latest products and services.
- Networking opportunities and social outings with industry peers.
- Symposium luncheon featuring an interactive Q&A with industry leaders and a Harley Davidson motorcycle giveaway.
We were able to experience Comfortech firsthand with a booth on the exhibition floor featuring many of our latest commercial and residential products. One of Mitsubishi Electric’s Diamond Contractors, Mike Cappuccio of N.E.T.R. Inc., Woburn, Mass., participated in a panel discussion, “Beyond the Mini-split: Three Contractors Create New business Opportunities Using VRF and Inverter Technologies.” Cappuccio discussed how our ductless and VRF zoning systems helped him grow his business by using less man hours while increasing his bottom line net profits.
Take it from us, you won’t want to miss out next time. Stay tuned to www.comfortechshow.com for information on Comfortech 2014 in Indianapolis.